Um... you have been blogging more this month! I LOVE IT!!! :)
With your talents, I'm sure you can create your own Monet Iris. Sorry, I don't have your name for Christmas or I'd run to Michaels and get you the supplies. (As long as it doesn't add up to $100 million)
Looks like you had a fabulous trip! You deserve it!
So fun to see you guys...glad you had a wonderful Saturday and that the weather cooperated for you!!!
Um... you have been blogging more this month! I LOVE IT!!! :)
ReplyDeleteWith your talents, I'm sure you can create your own Monet Iris. Sorry, I don't have your name for Christmas or I'd run to Michaels and get you the supplies. (As long as it doesn't add up to $100 million)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a fabulous trip! You deserve it!
ReplyDeleteSo fun to see you guys...glad you had a wonderful Saturday and that the weather cooperated for you!!!
ReplyDelete