She did it!!
Yeah!! Jordan got her drivers license!!! She was nervous because she got the same guy that did not pass her before, but she did great and only missed a couple of little things. We are so proud of her. I have to admit I am a little scared to have her out on the open road all alone, but on the other hand I do need some milk..........
YEAH!!! So exciting!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! It will be nice to have another person to go run errands!!
ReplyDeleteI am totally not looking forward to when it is my boys turn to get their license. Thanks for the compliment on our foyer. We actually hired out for someone to paint our foyer because the stairs in the two story foyer scared me. The guys who painted it used just a really tall ladder. They did it really fast, but if you can get a good price to hire it out...I would. Too scary.
ReplyDelete